We are currently accepting Fall clothing as of July 1st! Winter will begin Septemeber.
Consignments drop offs are by appointment. Please call the store or email us to set up an appoinment.
We specialize in consigning and selling gently used or new, quality children's clothing, maternity clothing, teen/young women's clothing, children's furniture, strollers, toys, books, shoes, etc.
- Clothing in excellent condition, freshly laundered, no holes, stains, no odors, no cut out tags. Brand names and current styles of clothing please. Please bring clothing folded neatly in wash baskets, or plastic tubs, no trash bags please.
- We can not resell clothing in worn or faded condition.
- Cribs, strollers, high chairs, toddler beds, back packs, swings, pack and plays, vibrating seats, educational or current toys. We can not resell stuffed animals or worn, outdated toys. Toys requiring batteries must have batteries included.
- Maternity clothing, current style and season.
- Apparel must be current in style within the past two to three seasons.
How We Consign...
- Call the store to schedule an appointment to bring items to consign.
- Please call ahead before bringing in larger items - to be sure we have room at that time.
- Feel free to call ahead to see if our inventory is full in the size you are bringing. Due to limited storage, we do fill up on some sizes and are not always able to accept all sizes.
- Bring in your items during During your appointment time and a friendly associate will look through them, and return items not accepted to you at that time. There is no limit to amount of items when you have an appointment. Please allow 15-20 minutes for us to review your items. If your wait would be longer than that, due to high volume of sales or larger amount of items, we will let you know when to return to pick up your items. Please minimize your drop offs to once per week. This allows help with maintaining organization in our store. Thank you!
- We will review your items and let you know what items we can then put into an account for you. The items will be in our store for 2 months. At the end of the 2 month period you have a week to come in and gather any unsold items. After that week is up all remaining items will then become property of Little Bo-tique.
- You may collect your balance at any point these three ways:
- Venmo transfer (any amount)
- Check written out in store (Balance of $20 or more)
- Store credit
- Examples Of Our Customers Favorite Brands: Gymboree, Hanna Andersson, Justice, Abercrombie, Hollister, Old Navy, Ralph lauren, Aeropostale, Gap, Children's Place, Mini Boden, Baby Lulu and many more.
- Some Examples Of Brands We Occasionally Buy If Trendy: Xhilaration, Mossimo, First Impressions, Child of Mine, Sonoma, Carter's, Oshkosh, Cherokee
- Examples Of Brands That Do Not Resell Well And We Do Not Buy: Simply Basic, Honors, No Boundaries, Baby Connection, Kid Connection, Girl Connection, Route 66, Basic Editions, TKS, Arizona, Okie Dokie, Circo, Sesame Street, French Toast, Gitano, Healthtex, McKids, Faded Glory, Wonder Kids, George, Lee, Green Dog
- Tween Brands: Hollister, Abercrombie, Gap, Old navy, American Eagle, Aeropostale, Adidas, Justice
- Maternity: WE BUY Gap, Old Navy, Mimi, Pea in the Pod, Japanese Weekend, Liz Lange, Motherhood (only if trendy)
- Spring: January 1 (short sleeve/capris/jackets)
- Summer: March 1 (swimwear/sleeveless/shorts)
- Fall: July 1 (back to school wear/long sleeve/jackets)
- Winter: September 1 (coats/sweaters/snow wear)
|Drop Off Hours:||--||10-5||10-5||10-5||10-7||10-3||10-3|